Love Never Dies
Earn 510 points upon purchasing this product.
Lighten your grief burden by changing how you view grief.
Love Never Dies: Embracing Grief with Hope and Promise helps mourners, caregivers and helping professionals understand that:
* Grief is the expression of love for the person who has died. Mourners do not need to be fixed, cured, diagnosed, pitied or corrected.
* Healthy grief embraces the loss experience. Grief serves a purpose. Avoiding grief delays healing.
* Maintaining a relationship with the person who has died is healthy and healing. Mourners do not have to “let go” of their loved one in order to progress successively in their grief.
Learn insights from mourning experts that show there is:
* HOPE for today and the future
* PROMISE that the resources needed to get through grief are available