Marathon Wheeler : Living With Physical Disability
Earn 459 points upon purchasing this product.
* Discover how a woman wheelchair user with cerebral palsy found purpose in librarianship and in ordained Christian ministry.
* Glean hints on how to live with purpose as a person with physical disability.
* Gain clues on practical everyday living with physical disability.
* Gather insight as friends and health care professionals on how to relate with understanding to people with physical disability.
* Appreciate how Christian faith can inform and strengthen motivation in the experience of physical disability.
SKU (ISBN): 9781512762570
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: November 2016
Publisher: WestBow Press
Print On Demand Product
Earn 10 points by reviewing this product.
There are no reviews yet.